Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Trick or Treat 7 Day Shakeology Kit Sale


Hello! I am so thrilled to announce my Trick or Treat Halloween sweet deal on my 7 Day Shakeology Kick Start Kit, which contains 3 Chocolate, 2 Strawberry, 1 Vanilla, and 1 Greenberry. I usually sell it for $35 but I decided to offer a Fall into Fitness deal for the Fall season. So it is on sale for a smoking, SpOOky deal for only $25. How about that?!! You gotta curb that sweet tooth craving for that Halloween candy. And this is the way to do it. But it's only until October 31st or until supplies last. So you have to hurry!

For those of you who aren't familiar with Shakeology or have heard of it and have tried to compare and contrast...well here is a quick run down.

Shakeology versus "Other Shakes"
#1: It's a whole food
#2: It contains no processed ingredients, chemicals, or artificial sugars
#3: I can tell when I'm not drinking it versus not
#4: It curbs my hunger
#5: It's my healthy sweet fix during the day
#6: It has helped me lose weight
#7: My skin, my hair, and nails are healthier because of it and I rarely get sick because I have a vitamin rich breakfast
#8: One scoop is like going to the salad bar 5 times and filling my plate with a variety of fruits and veggies
#9: It's my daily dose of dense nutrition
#10: It comes in Regular Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla, & Greenberry with Vegan options of Chocolate and Tropical Strawberry






Here are a couple of videos that I will share that will help you truly understand the value of Shakeology and how much you benefit when you consume it on a daily basis.

"What is Shakeology?"


Carl Daikeler "Why You Should Drink Shakeology" 


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am always open and honest. But if you're ready to commit and ready to buy my 7 Day Shakeology Kick Starter Package then purchase it here:





Once I have received your order, I will then add you to my FREE 7 Day Clean Eating Group that will jump start on November 1, 2014. Awesome! Let's get you started to being a healthier you. Cheers! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment