Sunday, October 12, 2014

21 Day Fix - Week 1


Okay so I started 21 Day Fix with my amazing group Monday, October 6th and let me tell you about this first week. Holy cow has it been kicking my butt. I honestly didn't think I would be this sore with the workouts. I mean they're only 30 minutes but WOWZA!!! Autumn really takes the time to make sure you get every single rep in and very little rest in between. I absolutely love it so far!


So, I love that everything is so simple. You do your workout and you follow the eating plan. Every container has it's own food group and you simply figure out how much you eat based on your caloric intake needs. So for instance, my calorie intake goal is 1,549 so between 1,500-1,799 is my caloric intake range. According to the calorie chart, this means I would need to consume 4 green, 3 purple, 4 red, 3 yellow, 1 blue, 1 orange, and 4 grey/ teaspoons.

So in this picture you can see which color correlates to the food group it belongs to. Pretty simple right? It's awesome! So you're practically learning about portion control. Which a lot of us lack in. When I first started measuring out my portions, I was seriously in shock with how much more I consume. Eek! Big no, no. So it all became crystal clear as to why I wasn't losing weight as much as I was anticipating. Hello my eating habits!! Haha. We have to remember the 80/20 rule. 80% is your eating habits and 20% is exercise. Well I'm sure we never realize it until we have these experiences. So I'm so happy that I'm finally nipping it in the butt. Okay so anyhow, over the last few days it's been really easy to get accustomed to my portions and which color is which. I love using the containers for when I leave for work. However, when I'm at home I just measure everything out and put it on my plate. Or what I have found super duper convenient is the snack baggies!! So if you are a meal prepper like me...here is an awesome tip! When you measure out your fruits, vegetables, nuts, or cheese then just pour them right into a snack bag. Then you can do multiple snack bags so that way you're not constantly doing it every day. Big time savor! 


 Alright, so this is another new beginning to another success story. And I'm so excited for you guys to follow me and join me on my exciting fitness adventures. I'm telling you it'll be so much more fun and invigorating once you join in on my challenge groups. Especially when you want your own success story and amazing transformation. You can do it!! Seriously if I can do it, so can you. So here are my Day 1 "before" pictures...



Excuse my 'no make up', you're getting me at my most natural-raw phase right now, haha. Any how. I think this is the most excited part about getting yourself on track with being healthier and being more fit. You get to take these 'before' photos and see how much you progress in a certain amount of time. You give yourself a deadline, set goals, and do you best to reach those goals. Once you're done you get to re-assess and see your transformation come to light! Isn't that so cool? So, no matter where you are in your life today, you always have the opportunity to start. Don't ever think that you don't have the ability to do it. Please don't limit yourself to your own success and your own greatness. You don't have to be an all around athlete to do this. You don't have to be a fit junkie or a nutritionist expert or an exercise guru. All you need is the dedication, the drive, to be committed, to be motivated, and to be inspired. Don't ever settle for less. You have to dream big, because you're worth it! To me you're worth it. Now tell yourself you're worth it and get your butt in gear and make it happen!

Alright so here's my proposal to you. You come join my next 21 Day Fix accountability and support group on October 20th called, "Fall into Fitness." When you purchase the challenge pack, I will personally giveaway an awesome Shakeology Shaker cup along with an Endurance & Energy Packet. Or I'll give you my "25 for 25" deal: so when you purchase the challenge pack and sign up as a discount coach/ preferred customer (which gives you 25% off, and if you're military your sign up fees and monthly dues are waived) then I will throw in a $25 gift card. Tis the season to pay it forward! It's not every day we give thanks and give a moment of gratitude. I know I owe a big thanks to my upline coach Melanie Mitro for taking the time to mentor me, even to this day, to get me where I want to be and to all my other coaches who I have become friends with who have given me endless, endless support through my entire pregnancy fit journey. I personally want to pay it forward by giving my time to you, to mentor you, to support you, to give you the motivation you need to get you started on your health and fitness journey. So what do you say? Come join my group. Fill out my application and let's make it happen this Fall season.

Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.


No comments:

Post a Comment