Monday, October 6, 2014

3 month post pregnancy update & PiYo Complete!

Aloha! And Happy Monday everyone. I am so thrilled to announce that I finished PiYo. Woo woo! Let me tell you Chalene kicked my but from start to finish. Seriously, it's that intense. However, I did see progress and it did get easier. Day 1 I had no clue what I was in for and had no idea how much you can tweak your muscles with pilates and yoga combined. Wowza! Chalene definitely pushes you, motivates you, and drives you to your limit. Muscle failure is what makes this workout intense and what helps create muscle growth, thus having stronger muscles. Oh yeah! Who doesn't want that? Yes please :)

So what is muscle failure you may ask? Muscle failure is the point when your working muscle is fully fatigued to the extent that it can no longer complete another repetition of a movement with strict biomechanics. Why is it important? So, in order to achieve recognizable growth, you would need to apply an overloading stimulus to the muscle you are reaching for muscle failure. Thus creating micro-tears in your muscles, and with proper nutritional dieting and rest, those muscles will repair growing bigger and stronger. Ta da!!! Awesome sauce right?

Okay enough talk of muscles. Even though it is so intriguing and I absolutely love how the human body works. Here are my results of PiYo!!! .......




So Day 1, I was 175 pounds with a total of 194 inches. Day 30, I was able to lose 3.75 inches and weighed 172. And finally Day 60, I am at 169 pounds and have shredded 10.25 inches total!! Woo hoo! Seriously, the first month I was taking per-cautions due to just having a baby, but if I went at this hardcore from start to finish I would have gotten killer results. However, let's focus on what I did accomplish and I made progress so that makes me happy. PiYo is seriously a workout I would recommend to anyone looking to get stronger and leaner muscle mass along with improved flexibility. I have grown stronger because of it.

It takes a lot of commitment and consistency. I know I always express this to you guys, but it's so true! It also takes motivation and inspiration to keep you driven. This is why I run challenge groups and am a part of them. Coaching is not only my priority to help you get through the challenge and help push you through it, but being a part of the challenge helps me realize that I'm also benefiting from your efforts and dedication. We all hold one another accountable. We all push each other to our limits. And we all encourage each other to stay focused on our goals to be better! This is why I love coaching and this is why it's so effective.

Another successful program in the bag! Oh yeah! I'm stoked. You should be too, because guess what? I'm running a challenge group this month and this is your time to shine. "Fall into Fitness" kicks off October 20, 2014. The holidays are zooming in fast and there's not excuse to neglect your health and fitness. Be a part of this amazing challenge. Join in on endless support, motivation, accountability, health tips, meal planning, and so much more! Please fill out my application. I'm looking for 10 hard charging, motivated, and inspired individuals to kick start their health and fitness journey today. Let's do it!!!




The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment