Saturday, July 26, 2014

Week 3 Post Pregnancy Fit Update

 Okay, so here is my week 3 update. I now weigh 177.8 pounds, starting to feel stronger, and seeing my waistline shrink back to where it was before my belly bump started to form. I still have a long way to go. Sometimes it seems like I can do so much more every single day, but it's so much harder when you are a new mommy; and just a mommy in general. I thought working out was hard being pregnant, but finding the energy and the time now that I have a newborn is even harder. However, I will not let this stop me from doing what I love and for me to reach my goals in being a strong super mom! 

Lately, for my workouts I have put off P90X until August 4th when I start up my PiYo challenge group. I am determined to do a hybrid workout with both fitness programs. Oh boy! I don't know how I will fit it in but I will definitely try. But for now I have been consistently doing the Spartan 30 day push-up challenge as well as incorporating walking, stretching, as well as core and back strengthening. Even though it's not much, I know it's the little things that will add up and I will benefit from once I do get back in the groove.
So, thank you so much for all of you who are following me and in my journey. Remember there are zero limits to what you want in your life. Always dream big because you never know what you can accomplish unless you put your entire heart and soul into it. Inspire to be great!

"If you have a strong commitment to your goals and dreams, if you wake up every day with a passion to do your job, every thing is possible." -Chantal Petitclerc

No comments:

Post a Comment