Wednesday, December 10, 2014

"Get Yourself Off the Shelf" Fitness Challenge!

Hello all!!!

Who's excited that Christmas is just around the corner? I mean it is literally 15 days away...eek! I absolutely love Christmas. Everything about it, the lights, the decoration, the music, the movies...I mean 'Home Alone' was on finally last night and I look forward to watching that movie every single year. One of my top favorites for sure. Let's see what else. Being together with family, sharing the same values, loving the endless food and goodies we get the entire holiday season, and just being grateful for everything God has given us. Well that should be every day right? 

So with that said...when is it during the Holidays do we truly focus on our health and fitness. In fact, roughly 75% of annual weight gain takes place during the holiday season. Plus, if you just put on two pounds over the course of 10 years, you'll gain 20 hard-to-lose pounds! This is what experts call "creeping obesity" and unless you can avoid holiday weight gain, you'll be hard pressed to avoid the creep. 
So why do we end up gaining majority of our weight during the holiday season? Well, we are faced with endless amounts of holiday treats, decadent desserts, rich beverages, endless parties and festivities that interrupt our normal eating routine. Don't get me wrong, indulging is okay....but to a point. Tis the time to celebrate, so I encourage you all to do so but also make a commitment to yourself by balancing and modifying. Think of it this way, if you commit to keeping the pounds of now, you don't have to worry about them later. 

Here is my proposal to you! The best way to keep your motivation, determination, and accountability alive during this holiday season is to be part of a challenge. And what better way to do that then to be a part of my Fitness support challenge group. "Get Yourself Off the Shelf" will be a 60 day challenge group. You will have me as your coach for FREE! I will help you stay accountable, give you the best support and motivation you need during the holiday season. I'll provide healthy recipes, tips, meal planning and prepping, and we will discuss which Beachbody program will best suite you and your fitness needs along with a 30 day supply of Shakeology.  I promise you, if you stick to your workout program and your nutrition plan you are capable of losing up to 10 pounds and shed inches during this 60 day challenge. 


Additionally, I will continue the challenge an additional 30 days on top of the 60 at no cost to you! So you have me as your coach for 90 days FREE. How great is that to continue onto the New Year with a new you and continuing to challenge yourself further preparing your Beachbody for the Summer of 2015. So are you in?? Let me help you get your best transformation yet and get you beach body ready for the New Year. 

Further more, as an added bonus. I will throw in a personal Christmas gift to the one person who has the best transformation!! This gift will be Tony Horton's amazing fitness program P90X plus. Whaaaat?? Yup. That's right. It's a step up from P90X. With these 5 extreme workouts (in 4 DVDs), Tony amps up the muscle confusion with intense new cardio, muscle chiseling, and ab/core ripping moves to bump up your fitness gains from P90X. 










Who wouldn't be excited to get this amazing workout program for FREE?! All you have to do is join my fitness group and work for it. So what are you waiting for? I'm recruiting only 5 people for this group so reserve your spot now and fill out my application to be considered. 

There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment