Tuesday, December 23, 2014

5 month Post-pregnancy fitness journey update

Hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile since my last post-pregnancy fitness journey. I'm already 5 months in and Christmas is two days away!!! Omgee. Christmas Eve is tomorrow. So first and foremost Merry Christmas to you all. I wish you guys the very best, safe Christmas this year. 2014 is already over and 2015 is right around the corner. Crap, it's already here by the time we know it.


So here is my update! Right now I'm rocking Shaun T's Focus T25 workout program and wowza, it is a killer workout for cardio. When I started, my calves were on fire. I seriously had to do all of my movements modified. Which was okay with me, but it made me realize how much I needed to workout on my cardio. Boy was I out of shape. Now I'm in week 6 and I can say I have progressed so much. I'm still doing modified movements because of my knee injury but I'm totally okay with that. I'm still making progress and that's all that matters. Shaun T is an incredible motivator, so I'm so excited to start Insanity Max: 30 come January 5th.

Here I am. 30 pounds lighter and I'm so excited to keep going. When I had initially gotten pregnant I lost all focus of fitness because I was so scared to have another miscarry. And that wasn't like me. I love having a workout routine and I had completely lost it. Up until my third trimester when my midwife had told me I was gaining excessive weight. Boy, that hit me hard! I've never really heard those words before, at least not to my face. So it was an eye opener for sure. Then I found out about coaching and Shakeology, joined a challenge group, rocked out to P90X with good ole Tony, and never looked back since. I'm so anxious to start the New Year and be in the best shape of my life!! I know 2015 will be my year. I will make it my year!

Seriously when you first start, it's going to suck. You will feel winded, you will hurt, you will cry, you will be sore, and you will sweat your heart out. But you know what you did it! You started. Now it's time to keep that momentum alive and to keep it going. If you're tired of always starting over, then STOP QUITTING! It's so easy to quit. It's so easy to be fed up with it because you're not seeing a change in a week or even a month. Creating a lifestyle change takes time. People don't realize that when we seek out results you need to put the time in, the effort it takes to finally see those changes. It takes years to be in the best shape of your life. We're already rolling into 2015, how much time have you let go by before you decide enough is enough; I'm going to take my life back and make this year worth it!
So here's the game plan. I'm going to be starting a fitness challenge group come January 5th, 2015 called "Rock Your Resolution" and I want you to join me! I not only want you to start of the year right, but I want to encourage you and teach you how to be successful at accomplishing your New Year resolution. This year is your year! Don't let another year pass you by. Don't start off strong and then give up come mid February. Let's set these goals together, make a plan, crush your goals, and finish 2015 strong. Why not you? So join my group. I'll be starting out with Insanity Max: 30 followed with P90X2 and P90X3. Damn straight!!! I'm making it count. I'm making a whole New me.

So what are you waiting for? Come sign up today and make the commitment!! Fill out my awesome application and let's rock out the New Year. 2015 here we come!!!

HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.




No comments:

Post a Comment