Friday, November 14, 2014

3 Day Refresh Results!

Day 3! Well technically the day after, and my results are in. Drum roll please.....I lost 3 pounds!

Yay me. It's definitely not what I was shooting for when I started but you know what I'm totally okay with that. 3 pounds is 3 pounds, and I can happily say I am 3 pounds closer to my goal. And that is all that matters. Blasting fat away, even if it was just one pound, that means I am making progress.

I know that I'm looking forward to doing this again after Thanksgiving because I know I will be eating different types of foods, desserts, etc, as well as doing my best not to over indulge.  My temptation will definitely be tested. But on the safe side I want to be able to have the 3 Day Refresh to help get me back on track with my health and fitness goals. So if you're in the same boat and already know you are going to make decisions that will deter your weight loss goals, then join me in my next 3 Day refresh group on December 1, 2014 followed with a FREE 7 Day Shred Clean Eating group! This is going to be the talk of the town. So gather your friends and invite them to join. You get me as your free coach to help teach you and give you tips on how to eat clean, as well as a free meal plan. So what are you waiting for, check out my site and get your 3 Day Refresh and sign up to join in on my FREE 7 Day Shred Clean Eating group:


"Trust the Process. Eat clean, trust yourself, make good choices, be patient with yourself, and always work hard." 


No comments:

Post a Comment