Monday, September 8, 2014

September Promotion: 21 Day Fix


I am so excited to announce that 21 Day Fix is September's promotion. It has been one of the most popular Beachbody fitness programs out there. You ask, 'why'? Because it targets everyone! It can help fitness beginners, to busy people, people who have a lot of weight to lose, or those who have a weight-loss deadline coming up, someone who wants a flexible eating plan, those who have tried and failed at complicated diet programs, or people who want a lifestyle change but aren't sure where to begin. 21 Day Fix is where it's at.

And what better way to kick start the Fall season then to get your body into shape before the holidays. Now, we all know how the end of the year can influence our healthy and fitness choices. Sure it's the end of the year. Fall puts us in this mood where we start to smell the air of baked goodies, pies, cookies, brownies, pumpkin spiced lattes, etc. Then there's Thanksgiving and Christmas, oh boy. All of a sudden it's January 1, 2015 and everyone's setting their New Year resolution. But why wait for a new year to jump start your health and fitness lifestyle. Today is a perfect day to start.

What is 21 Day Fix?
21 Day Fix is a nutrition and fitness program that makes losing weight so simple, anyone can do it. Easy-to-follow portion control and 30- minute workouts take the guesswork out of losing weight to help you see results fast- up to 15 pounds in just 21 days!

Whether you want to lose a few pounds before your next vacation or jump-start a bigger weight-loss goal, 21 Day Fix is the program for you. It's simple, it's fast, and it works. If you're ready to get serious, 21 Day Fix can help you lose the weight.



How does 21 Day Fix work?
With the 21 Day Fix container system, you'll learn how to create healthy portions simply and intuitively. It shows you how to eat whatever you want, in the right amounts, so you can reach your goals fast. No guesswork, and no calorie counting!

The 21 Day Fix workouts are designed to burn a lot of calories in only 30 minutes. Any fitness level can do them. If you're a beginner, follow the on-screen modifier. And if you're an advanced exerciser looking to she those last few pounds, dial up the intensity and challenge yourself to push harder.



Why is 21 Day Fix effective?
Because it's so simple! You don't have to count calories, points, or log your food into diet software. With 21 Day Fix, everything is laid out for you. All you have to do is use the specially designed portion-control containers and do one 30-minute workout per day. Commit to it for 21 days, and you're going to love your results.

What makes 21 Day Fix unique?
It's the only fitness and nutrition program that combines portion-control containers and world-class workouts. By placing equal emphasis on fitness and healthy portion control, 21 Day Fix can help anyone lose weight- and keep it off- in a way that's simple and sustainable. Whether you want to lose 10 pounds or 100 pounds, you can do it with this program.

Testimonials
Here is an amazing Beachbody success story of Ashleen, who is a mommy and wanted to lose her baby weight.

Lose Weight Fast with the 21 Day Fix
Posted by BBSuccess
By now you've probably heard all the hype about Beachbody's new program, 21 Day Fix. It's designed to take the guesswork out of losing weight, and helps you learn how to eat clean and get results FAST! Check out Ashleen C., who lost her baby weight fast in just 21 days!

I just had a baby and was 6 weeks postpartum when I started the 21 Day Fix. I felt out of shape and my belly felt like total jelly, though, it was for a worthy cause! :) But I wanted to get my hot body back again fast.
I am so short on time now that I have a newborn. I needed a program that took the guesswork out of my food prep, plus had quick but efficient workouts. I proved to myself and everyone around me that it when you want something and you accept no excuses from yourself, that you can get your body back (and then some) after having a baby! I want to inspire all the moms out there that they can do this without sacrificing a lot of time and effort :)
The portion control containers... GENIUS!!!! I thought I was healthy until I got this program. I learned so much about how off balance my food intake was! I got my hot body back at only 9 weeks postpartum!!!!! And I have ABS!!!!! That says it all :D



So are you ready to sign up for my 21 Day Fix challenge group? This amazing accountability, support group with kick off Monday, September 29, 2014. You will have me as your free coach guiding you through the entire challenge every single day. I will help motivate and encourage you, help you customize a meal plan, give you recipes, snack ideas, tips, and keep you accountable. This program will be easy and simple to follow. The best part about joining my group is that you will have endless support 24/7.

It only takes 21 days to start forming a new habit. So why not start and form a healthier you by applying for my challenge group? Be a stronger, healthier person today. Don't wait until the New Year to set goals. Do it now and I'll help you get your best transformation yet!

"Don't be afraid of the gap between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it happen."



Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.


No comments:

Post a Comment