Friday, August 1, 2014

August Promo on Focus T25

ATTENTION: The infamous Shaun T and his awesome Beachbody workouts, I am so thrilled to announce that Focus T25 is having a promotional sale for the month of August. How freaking awesome!!

What is Focus T25?
Shaun T designed a perfect program that delivers the same kind of results you'd expect from an hour-long workout, in under 30 minutes. Focus T25 is a 10-week program split into 2 cycles- ALPHA and BETA- which each last 5 weeks. If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results.

Why is Focus T25 effective?
Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise. These fast-paced Focus T25 workouts are jam-packed with dynamic, high-intensity moves designed for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Every minute counts!

What makes Focus T25 unique?
Each FOCUS T25 workout is only 25 minutes, so you'll always have time to GET IT DONE. Whether you're looking to get started and want a workout that fits your busy schedule, or you're simply tired of workouts taking up 1.5 to 2 hours of your day, FOCUS T25 is the answer for you. But it won't be easy. And that's why you'll get the best results of your life.

40 Pounds Down with Focus T25

Posted by BBSuccess

The new year is already ripe with some amazing transformations.  Kerstin B. has completely reshaped her body with Focus T25 and she is not done yet!  She lost 40 lbs in just 15 weeks of working out with Focus T25 and drinking Shakeology!  Here is what she had to say about it:

It began with a photo.  We visited my husband's family in November 2012.  I got the photos in December.  I didn't recognize myself and I immediately cried.  I was FAT.  I had been denying the "rolls" I saw on my back telling myself that they weren't real. Clothes weren't fitting, and I blamed the dryer.  When I saw the "fat" photo I couldn't deny it anymore.  I started running and going to the gym.  My results were okay but my body fat percentage was still high and I couldn't see any muscles.
My coach found me on Instagram and added me to Team Beachbody.  She talked to me about Shakeology and this program coming out in July called T25.  At the time I had plateaued and was angry with my slow progress.
When T25 was released I bought the challenge pack because I wanted to try Shakeology.  So I signed up , got the challenge pack and in the first week I was down 6-7 lbs!  I was amazed.  I broke through my plateau and ended up surpassing my weight loss goal by nine extra pounds!
Kerstin is currently in the middle of her second round of Focus T25 and not done yet! Congrats on your amazing results Kerstin, we can't wait to see your results from round two.
Have you had amazing results like Kerstin?  Be sure to enter the Beachbody Challenge for your chance to win!

So what are you waiting for? Will you join me in my next challenge group? Rock out Focus T25 and get the best results you ever thought possible. September 8, 2014 is the kick off, so message me if you want in. Remember the promo is only for this month, so you better act fast because this program is a hot ticket item. Please fill out my application to save your spot!

There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment