Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Week 5 Pregnancy Update: P90X & PiYo Hybrid (Day 1)

 Aloha guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've given you my update. Okay so I'm 5 weeks into my post pregnancy and I'm in week 1 of my P90X and PiYo Hybrid challenge group. Ooooooo! I know right? So fancy!

Okay so, update! So far, I've lost two pounds since week 3. So I am now at 175.4 pounds, I dropped a half an inch off my waist and an eighth of an inch off my hips. So slowly but surely we're burning the fat off. Woo woo. Now that I'm back in the game with P90X I'm pretty excited, but I'm also STRUGGLING! Holy crap, I am so out of shape and not as strong as I thought I was going to be. Have you ever felt that way? Not what I was expecting, but then again, hello! I rarely was doing anything cardio wise. So P90X plyometrics kicked my butt yesterday. I was sweating, panting, doing modified moves, hurting, sore, muscles were tweaking, I was out of breath, and my heart was racing. In some instances, I was yelling at Tony saying, "Are you freaking kidding me?! Again?!" But the last 5 minutes I was pushing through and working it out! I was like, "Oh yeah! Watch me finish strong Tony." And sure enough I did. There was something inside me that knew how much I wanted it. Even though it hurt, even though I wanted to quit, even though I had my doubts, I knew I had to stay motivated; I had to stay committed to my 'why' power. And heck, I sure did with a smile on my face.

Isn't that the coolest feeling? You work your butt off and it feels so great in the end. I know I'm grateful that I'm still capable of pushing my body to it's limits, even when my mind may think I can't or won't because of the struggles in the process. You have to remember that it takes work; days upon days, weeks upon weeks, months upon months, and years upon years, to get in the best shape of your life. Everyone has to start somewhere. So what's your excuse? 

Set your goals. Short term and long term. Goals are what helps you achieve success. They are what drive you to push hard, and it's in that moment you realize your potential to achieve and succeed. Sure we're scared of failure, but don't be. Only be afraid not to try. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success. Be limitless. You never know, unless you try and try and try again. It's not about the struggle, or the obstacles we're dealt with, it's about how we pick up the pieces, how we overcome, and how we make it out in the end. 

I know I'm excited to see where I will be in 30 days. Then in 60 days, and 90 days. I'm so thrilled to work up to my longevity of fitness and envision where and who I will be in 12 months. Heck I'm ready to see my six pack I've been wanting and dreaming about, haha! Don't you have goals and aspirations like these? I know I'm not alone. 

Come on, who's ready to take on a challenge? I'm pumped and you should be too. It's your life, it's time to take the reigns and say, "NO MORE EXCUSES." Hit me up and apply for my challenge group today. Tell me a little about you and how I can help transform you. Don't just read about my journey, let me help create yours and make it successful. Join me and we can be success stories together! 

"I know the price of success: Dedication, Hard work, and Unremitting Devotion to the things you want to see happen." -Frank Lloyd Wright



Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment