Saturday, August 9, 2014

Never settle for less. Always strive for greatness.


 Growing up, my parents always taught my sister and I to strive for success. They told us to that education was the key factor that no one would could ever touch or take away from us. I remember my mom bringing us to the library every single week to check out piles and piles of books to read. Regardless if she had a busy day at work, a hectic day in general, she always had time to read with us at the end of the night. Her determination to give us the best education was endless and I am so grateful for her instilling that into us. 




I'm so happy my parents always pushed us to go for what we want in life, no matter how big our dreams are, we are capable of succeeded as long as we put the time and effort into it. Everything else in life can wait. All the partying, the boyfriends, the friends, the shopping, the games, all the material things were never as important as living the life God intended for us. 

After I graduated high school I decided to move to Hawai'i, back to the motherland. My intentions were to go to Hawai'i Pacific University. I got accepted. However, once I got there my entire perspective changed. My attitude shifted, my goals were disoriented. I didn't care much for my education, let alone responsibility. I decided to take the unbeaten path and lost concept of who I really was. After a few years I finally got my act together and joined the United States Coast Guard. Nine years later here I am, a third class aviation maintenance technician who works on the MH-60 Jayhawks. What a journey it has been. I had the opportunity to travel, to meet new people, to find myself again, and to set new standards for myself. But even though I finally found my footing, I knew something was still missing. I still had this burning feeling inside, a desire for something more, something more meaningful. All my life I have been inspired to help other people and it finally came to me.

In May of 2014 I decided to commit to something I didn't know would be the beginning of my prized liveliness. I was all in. I made the change I've been yearning for and didn't look back. My adrenaline was so high, I did whatever it took for me to get going, to get started. And once I started, I was determined to keep going. It was tough and overwhelming in the beginning. Being introduced to this business was invigorating and exciting; motivating and inspiring. It was a scary feeling to have made this leap and entrust my future that I knew very little about. But I knew that scary feeling was a good feeling. I knew that it would drive me to new opportunities that I wouldn't regret pursuing.

So here I am 2 months later still pushing, still going at it with all that I can. I'm doing my best to juggle the time that I can and will put into this business because it's something that I have finally found my passion in. The value of instilling a positive change in someone's life, whether it's a friend, family member, or a complete stranger, is fulfilling enough for me. Being a coach in this business doesn't require you to have fancy certifications, or the required knowledge to know about nutrition, to know about every health fact/ tip, or even be an expert at fitness. All you need in order to start is to have the passion, to have the heart and desire to help people get through the struggles and trials that you went through when you were trying to make a healthy change for yourself. 

All it takes is a dream to have hopes. All it takes is hard work, commitment, dedication, consistency, and a desire to make that hope turn into a reality. That reality will then turn into success. For those of you who have ever had a dream and need the motivation to get you there, I can help you! Your goals can be easily achieved through small steps of disciplined daily habits that will compound over time. All you need to have is patience. If you have the desire to help people, then consider being a Beachbody coach. Consider being a part of my team who will not only help you, support you, motivate you, and encourage you, but will help you succeed and open up doors you never thought you'd be able to do on your own. Here is an amazing opportunity knocking at your door. 

Tell me why you need something more meaningful in your life. I know why I signed up and I thank God every day for showing me this awesome opportunity that I have been longing for. You don't have to settle just because you're scared to dive in and fail a few times to get to where you want to be. It's a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together. 

All it takes is courage. Believe that you are capable of great things. Life will not wait for you. You have to make it happen! So let's talk. Fill out my application today, and tell me your story.  

http://www.jotform.us/form/41620298304147 

 
"You're worth is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle. As with all matters of the heart you'll know when you find it." - Steve Jobs-


No comments:

Post a Comment