Monday, March 9, 2015

Insanity Max 30 Complete!

Aloha guys!

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. There are so many things that have been going on with my life. However, let's not bore you with the details. Insanity Max 30 really kicked my butt with my cardio endurance, strength, and stamina. And that was up until day 60. Oh yes there were days where I did not feel my best and pushed through the workouts. And yes there were days where I didn't have it in me and had to recover those workouts on the weekend and even not at all. I have to admit, I was a little discouraged and disappointed at how little my results were. I was able to successfully lose 5 pounds during this awesome workout. I did it all modified. It seems like I am hitting a plateau. I was eating clean, I had my cheat meals once a week, and I was staying consistent. So I'm not sure where I missed my mark in accomplishing my goal at losing at least 10 pounds during this workout. I know I need to mix it up and incorporate weight lifting. Which I actually started, so I'm excited. So here are my results for Insanity Max 30: Modified.....

Not a big shift in weight or inches, however, I am so excited to say that I am able to fit into my pre-pregnancy shorts and jeans! It's been such a thrilling journey and a lot of anxiety because I have been so grateful to have the opportunity to have the motivation and encouragement to take action with losing my post pregnancy weight. I know that not all women are the same and that it takes so much longer for some to even gather up the motivation. And that is so tough. Not all of us have that drive initially, so I encourage and support anyone who's having a hard time gathering up the energy or drive to get started. Seriously, I know the challenges it takes and the discouragement you experience. So I want you gals to know that you're not alone and that you have my support 100 percent!!
We have to remember these things don't happen overnight. We can't expect to drop all the weight we had accumulated within the 10 months of pregnancy, not to mention how much our body changes within that time frame. So it's going to take the same amount of time, if not more, to see the changes in your body to form back to where it was or where you want it to be. Here's an awesome snap shot of my progress...

Crazy right! Over 7 months I have been able to lose a total of 34 pounds. Let me say it's been 7 months of slowly getting back into working out. I did P90X, PiYo, 21 Day Fix, Focus T25, and Insanity Max 30. I have been learning how to eat clean, meal prep, drinking lots and lots of water, how to rest when my body needs it, and to enjoy my favorite foods without eliminating them completely from my diet. By no means am I perfect and am I eating clean 100%. I have my days where I indulge here and there and when I have my off days, where I just don't feel great. But you know what, I still get up each day and tell myself that this day is a new day to make it better than the last. You need to motivate yourself and tell yourself that you're worth it! Even when you don't feel it. Tell yourself, hear yourself, and believe in yourself. Because no one else can do it for you. You have to know when to leap, and where to accept failure. With failure comes success! So don't be scared to fail. You're not alone in your journey. Know that so many other women face the same struggles and go through similar challenges. Progress, even when it may seem small, is so much better than no progress at all. 

So I encourage you to do something worth it today that will lead you closer to your goal! It is never to late to start. It's only late if you never intend to start. You're only crushing your self worth and what you have the ability to do. Don't do that to yourself. You are greater than you think. You are stronger than you think. You will be surprised at how far you can go and where you will go. I believe you can and I know you will. Now, go get it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment