Wednesday, January 21, 2015

End of Week 2: Insanity Max 30

Goodness gracious week 2 is already over and I'm rolling right into week 3. Already?! How crazy. I tell you what my max times are starting to stretch out longer. There are days where I last longer than others, but the important thing is that I finish until the end and I give it my all.

I think it's way too cool to see how far you can really push yourself. I am a mommy to a 6 month old boy. I am active duty and work the grave yard shift and roll right into watching my son during the day on top of being a wife in between it all. It can seriously be exhausting to say the least! But I enjoy each and every blessing that God has give me in this life.
So for this week (Week 2) I'm starting to implement 3-4 days of weight lifting. Yup. I have to get back at it since I'm planning to be a Figure Competitor come 2017. I'm excited! Yesterday I realized just how much I had lost with my strength training. It's insane how much muscle mass you will lose when you don't stay consistent. It's just like anything else. When you're not in a routine and you lose focus, you lose all touch of what you had initially gained, you lose it just like that. But what's done is done and I'm back to square one. You know it's okay. It gave me the drive and the motivation to set higher standards and to reach my goal to be a competitor. Never would I have thought to even think of being a Figure competitor, but the more and more I see how passionate I am about health and fitness, it's a goal I intend to accomplish and be successful in. 

I'm excited for this year! I have so many goals and am so amped to accomplish them one by one. So stayed tuned with my progress. Week 2 is over and we're already half way through with week 3. Insanity Max 30 modified style!! 

"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are Free." - Jim Morrison- 

No comments:

Post a Comment